Effective Pest Control Solutions In Hampton, VA
Incorporated in 1849, the independent city of Hampton, VA is located right at the heart of the Mid-Atlantic region. This coastal town is a wonderful place to call home, as it’s filled with local treasures and attractions. We also get our fair share of visitors throughout the year, and that includes pest populations. If you own property here in Hampton, you should consider your pest control needs, as the occurrence of pest infestation can have serious consequences for your structure and all those inside of it.
Diamond Exterminators is here to bring Hampton property owners complete residential and commercial pest control solutions. Since 1997, we’ve been the go-to all-inclusive crawlspace and pest service company for properties throughout the Hampton Roads area. With over 25 years of industry experience, you can count on us to bring you the service you deserve. Reach out to us today for dependable Hampton pest control that lasts.
Residential Pest Control In Hampton, VA
The team at Diamond Exterminators is proud to service Hampton homes with complete residential pest control solutions. Our process includes the following:
- Visual Inspection - We determine all problem areas and entry points to familiarize ourselves with the property in order to determine how we want to tackle the project.
- Pre-Treatment - After the inspection, we tell you what services are necessary to fix your house. We will tell you what you need to take out before we arrive.
- Treatment - We do vapor barriers, seal all vents with foams, and put vent covers on the exterior for extra protection.
Whatever your pest problem, we’ve got your back. Call us today to schedule your free home inspection, and we’ll get the process started as soon as possible.
Commercial Pest Control In Hampton, VA
Here at Diamond Exterminators, we protect local businesses from the detriments of commercial infestation. We offer the most competitive pricing in the area, and we also offer the customer service to match it. Our open-door policy helps us stay connected with our customers. We want to make people feel at ease when they hire us, and we prioritize fairness and making things as easy as possible for our valued customers. Reach out to us to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
Hampton's Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Spider Control
If you want to be proactive in keeping spiders out of your home or business, there are a number of things you can do. Here’s a quick guide to effective spider control in Hampton:
- Apply eucalyptus spray around the perimeter.
- Examine your weather stripping and replace it if damaged.
- Install or repair window and door screens.
- Keep landscaping well-trimmed and kept neat.
- Keep the exterior/porch lights off.
- Keep trash outside in tightly sealed containers.
- Keep vegetation at least five feet from the structure.
- Keep your space clean; Mop, dust, sweep, and routinely reduce clutter.
- Reduce excess moisture around the property.
- Remove food sources and practice proper food storage.
- Replace outside bulbs with yellow, insect-resistant bulbs.
- Routinely remove spider webs that develop.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices.
- Use cedar products and cedar mulch.
Even if you’ve tried all of the prevention methods above, spiders can still find their way inside and expose you to infestation. Reach out to Diamond Exterminators for year-round protection from spiders.
Why Mosquitoes Should Be Eliminated From Your Hampton Yard
Mosquitoes are dangerous vector pests that use their elongated mouthparts to pierce the skin of their prey and feed on their blood. The itchiness of the bite is certainly annoying, but that’s not where the true risk lies. The real danger is that mosquitoes are vector pests. That means that they are able to transmit a long list of diseases through their bite.
As mosquitoes go around from one host to the next, they can easily pick up pathogens, bacteria, and diseases. If an infected mosquito bites you, they can pass that sickness on to you. Some of the most common mosquito-borne illnesses you should know about include chikungunya, dengue, encephalitis, malaria, tularemia, West Nile virus, yellow fever, and Zika virus.
To prevent these adverse health reactions, mosquitoes should be eliminated from your Hampton yard. The best way to address your mosquito problems is to reach out to your local pest professionals. That’s where we come in. The team at Diamond Exterminators is here to detect all mosquito activity around your property and eliminate it entirely from the premises with our mosquito reduction service.
We also offer follow-up services to keep you protected on a continuing basis. Your safety is our number one concern, and we work hard to bring you the best mosquito protection in the area. Call us today to set up your mosquito inspection, and we’ll get started right away.