Portsmouth, VA Pest Control Services
Considered an independent city, Portsmouth, VA, sits across the Elizabeth River and is home to just under 100,000 residents. Home of the Norfolk Naval Shipyard and the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, this city is booming with economic potential. Its rich history and excellent school systems make it a great place to settle down and raise a family. However, Portsmouth pest control needs have risen along with the boom in business in Portsmouth as pest populations have grown. Read on to learn how Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions can help your home and business become pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Portsmouth
As homeowners, finding that pests have invaded our personal space not only shatters our sense of security but can also be an embarrassing experience. At Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions, we pride ourselves on providing prompt, compassionate residential pest control services that have proven themselves over time to be the most effective methods. When one of our technicians enters your home, you can be sure:
- They will offer full pest damage repair.
- They are fully bonded, insured, trained, and certified.
- They will use pet-friendly, organic pest control and treatment options.
If you are dealing with pests in your home, don't lose sleep. Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions is on standby, ready to help you regain your sense of security with our wide range of residential pest control services. Give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Portsmouth
Because of the large human population in Portsmouth, is in higher demand than ever; this is because of the nature of pests; wherever people go, pests follow. It's not a case of if pests invade your business; it's when. That's why Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions provides comprehensive commercial pest control services that you can trust. We are part of:
- The National Pest Control Association.
- The Virginia Pest Management Association.
- The Tidewater Pest Control Association.
Because pests can tank your establishment's reputation, as well as pose a threat to the health and safety of your employees and patrons, you can count on Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions to provide prompt, efficient service from a fully bonded, insured, trained, and certified technician. Don't let pests throw a wrench in your business's operations; call us today to learn more about our commercial pest control services!
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Portsmouth Home
When it comes to effective bed bug control, a professional's help is always needed. These are among the most difficult pests to get rid of, and Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions specializes in identifying infestations and exterminating them in their entirety. Below are some ways you can prevent them from invading your home in the first place:
- Wash your clothes and bedding regularly. Start by regularly washing your bedding and clothes in hot water and hot heat, as this will kill any bed bugs hiding in them.
- A good mattress cover will help keep bed bugs from being able to crawl inside your mattress.
- An easy way to bring bed bugs home is to pick up used furniture. Without knowing where that furniture came from, you could very easily be bringing in an infestation without your knowledge.
Bed bugs cause anxiety, paranoia, and insomnia. If you are dealing with an infestation, don't wait; call Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions today for proven bed bug control.
Portsmouth Property Owner's Complete Guide To Effective Termite Control
Termites are dangerous pests that go unnoticed most of the time. If left uninterrupted, termites can, at best, cost you thousands in damage repairs and, at worst, completely compromise the structural integrity of your home. Below are some ways to prevent an infestation:
- Remove wood that is in contact with your home. Try not to have wooden structures brush up against your house. If there are termites in that wood, they will transfer to your home when they are through with the other wood structure. If you have a deck, paint it to reduce the appeal to termites.
- If you have firewood or other organic wooden debris on your property, be sure to store them far away from your house, making it much more difficult for termites to migrate to your home.
- Fix leaky pipes and spigots to reduce the humidity levels in your home, especially in crawl spaces, since termites are also attracted to moisture.
Diamond Exterminators and Crawl Space Solutions uses the toughest tools available on the professional market to root out and exterminate termite colonies in their entirety, ensuring they do not return. If you are looking for effective termite control, give us a call today!